MCKS Pranic Healing for Health Professionals
Overview of Pranic Applications
Pranic Applications, LLC, offers continuing education programs for health care professionals and other individuals who are interested in expanding their knowledge of holistic health through the application of energy-based healing principles.
The courses are based on the Pranic Healing System developed by Master Choa Kok Sui who has spent over 30 years studying, teaching and authoring textbooks related to the principles and methods of energy-based healing. Pranic Healing is an energy-based practice that utilizes the subtle energy of prana to facilitate health and well-being.
The purpose of the courses provided by Pranic Applications is to prepare health professionals to confidently interact with subtle energy to promoted health and well-being. The goals of the educational program are:
1. To provide an understandable language and theory related to energy-based healing
2. To provide practical methods of assessing thr energy field.
3. To provide skills to correct energy imbalances associated with physical and emotional ailments.
4. To provide strategies for maintaining self-health when providing care to others.
5. To integrate and apply energy-based practices into the traditional health-care settings.
Pranic Applications is authorized by various licensing bodies and professional organizations to offer courses for continuing educational credits to nurses and allied professionals, massage therapists, social workers and marriage and family therapists. For more information about CE's offered in your area, go to "Classes and Events."